TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the www.fretterogerson.com website ("the Site") are owned by Fretté Rogerson PR ("The Company").
All use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. The Site may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the site. Your continued use of Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site:
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. Any other type of use requires the express prior written agreement of the Company.
2. You will not use the Site:
a. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
b. in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
c. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
d. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
e. to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
f. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
g. in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
h. in any way that might bring the company into disrepute.
3. The company shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to any of the pages on the Site at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and the company shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages arising out of the negligence of the company or its employees in the terms established by the applicable laws) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on the Site.
4. The information provided on or in the Site is intended for recreational, non-commercial purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the company, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
5. The company cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. The company, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Site or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
6. On some of the pages of the Site you may be informed of the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. The company is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by you with any third party.
7. Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. The company is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites. The company excludes all liability of any kind in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
8. Whilst effort has been made to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, the company gives no warranties it will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. The company excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site.
9. The names, images and logos identifying the company or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of the company, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and the company reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
10. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
11. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts.
13. The company
Fretté Rogerson PR is a company registered in the United Kingdom (for further details visit the “Contact Us” Section)
14. Data Protection
v.1.0 May 2018 Edited & customised by: Frette Rogerson PR, Unit B4, West 12 Studios, 2A Askew Crescent, London, W12 9DP, UK.